Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

(>.<)

please let me just say...GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN!!!!!!!! I haven't posted in forever And I'm really sorry! GOMENASAI!


Well, I suppose I'll tell you all about what's been going on the past two weeks.

My friends and I who are in the Culture Club have been participating in Color Days for the past two weeks that I made up. Basically you wear a certain color that somewhat represents a certain Character. This is what we've been doing:

Renji Red Day
Ichigo Orange Day
Yumichika Yellow Day
Urahara Green Day
Byakuya Blue Day
Rukia / Yoruichi Purple Day
Uryu White Day
Juushiro Ukitake Grey Day
Kenpachi Black Day
and today is YACHIRU PINK DAY!

Today my sissy-chan Blair is coming over and we're going to buy crafts and hopefully POCKY! other than that, I have nothing realy to say!

Please post a coment if you have a cool idea for a holiday, And if I get enough, I'll arrange a holiday network for the users of my blog! ^^ Hope you come up with some fun stuff! ~CMC

No comments:

Post a Comment